Space heater catches fire at elderly man's home in SE Houston

By Samantha Ketterer, Houston Chronicle

An elderly man lost much of his home Monday morning in a fire believed to be caused by a space heater, Houston firefighters said.


Source: Houston Chronicle

Aggregated News

Aggregated news from around the world, brought to you in a single source for convenience. These snippets of news include a link to the full article. Please peruse our other editorial and original content, as well. 

Leave a Reply

Notify of